"A Wrinkle in Time" Fashion illustration

On these long weekend, namely on March 8, I decided to go to the movies. On this day, a Disney film, "A Wrinkle in Time," 



I did not wait for the film and was not going to go to him in the movie. But the review was spontaneous and unfortunately empty ... The film did not like Disney's failure. But the beautiful graphics, and especially the stunning images of the heroines have come to taste.

I especially liked Mrs. What Tut (Reese Witherspoon). Her images are wonderful, and she was also struck by her overturning into a fairy-tale character. Therefore, without thinking long, I decided to draw a fashion illustration. 

As a basis, I took the leaves, which allude to a magical transformation of Mrs.. I decided to use the green and yellow shades that were just present in the images of mysis What's Here. To make the image more magical, I decided to add a train, with a smooth transition from light yellow to emerald color. The dress skirt is decorated under the leaves. In my opinion, such an image was like Mrs. What Tut. Is not it?!)


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения