"Tomb Raider: Lara Croft" Fashion illustration

Hello! Recently, a new screen version of the computer game Tomb Raider: Lara Croft appeared in the movie. Only now Lara is not Angelina Jolie, but the actress Alicia Vikander.


Initially, I wanted to draw a sketch of Lara in the form of Angelina, but I thought that it would be irrelevant at the moment. By the way, if we talk about the film, then I did not go to see it, but if we proceed from general reviews, then the film is not bad. And it pleases, because my expectations about him were understated. But back to the sketch.

I immediately realized that I would not wear Lara in dresses, skirts, because she is a fighting girl and she needs the most comfortable clothes.


Usually I decided to improve the shirt by adding bandages to my hands. Pants made a free cut, with stripes in the form of lightning. The color scheme of the image, too, decided to modify, making it more vivid. Sand and brown shades changed to turquoise, marsh green and steel color. Boots probably left not far from the original. For my taste, the image was comfortable, but at the same time stylish and not gloomy, thanks to the bright colors.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения